Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old Stuff...

Okay, so I'm gathering up my pieces from school so I may hoard them in my room over the summer (unfortunately, the art department is known for eating works). Therefore, I will post them up here so you lovelies can see them. :)

Here is an architectural rendering I made last year in Advertising Design 1. I somehow lost the file, so I only have the printed version that was entered into AYAA that year. It was my middle school here in Arkansas (yes, I've been to several, as most of you know); it was a small Catholic school with a pretty little church. My mom drove me out there so I could take of picture of the courtyard, where our proud statue of St. Patrick still stands. This was made in Adobe Illustrator, and was one of my favorite assignments.

Here is a closeup of the statue. I really simplified the picture (you don't expect me to draw every detail, do you!?), but I like how it turned out (especially the crazy lines I used for the stained glass windows).

I'll post one picture each time I update, so you guys can see some of my works from this year (apparently I am an art ninja, since you guys never get to see my pieces).