Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Jewelry Website!

Well, I've finally finished my jewelry website where you can buy hand-made necklaces from me. I'm quite excited, and for now, I'll keep my business within my school. Once I save up enough money to actually buy a domain, then I'll take commissions outside of my school.

You can view my website here: http://acaciatreedesigns.webs.com/

Since my website is free for now, they only gave me a limited number of pages, so I had to delete the small gallery I had... so I'll post them here! And to maximize my post amount, I'll enter one each time I post.

So, some traditional work from 2007, in the summer before my freshman year. Sheesh... I'm glad I've improved. And yes... I was obsessed with Chiodos and sharpies... Anyway, this picture was inspired by their album All's Well That Ends Well. This took approximately six hours... since I was too anti-social to go down and hang out with my family while my sister and I were vacationing in California. I can't help it, I love them, but the size of my dad's side of the family can be pretty intimidating.

In other news, I'm still trying to get used to Arkansas's screwy weather. It's snowing one day and sunny the next. I'm just glad we got three snow days last week, and you know what I did? Absolutely nothing. It was friggin' fantastic. The bad news is, we have to go to school on President's Day, but there's supposed to be another storm coming, so maybe we'll get the day off anyway. It's snowing/raining right now, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!