Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day

So, even though we had school, I had a pretty good day. I got checked out early to go to the dentist (woopdeedoo). Turns out, my jaw muscles are pretty bad because I grind my teeth at night... and I'm addicted to gum. If it doesn't get better soon, I'm going to be prescribed muscle relaxants so I can get some decent sleep. Honestly, I'm amazed my body hasn't fallen apart by now.

In other news, I'm scrambling around, trying to get a bunch of artwork done for upcoming competitions. I have one this weekend, another sometime this month, and an AYAA competition eventually... I don't think the teachers even know when it is. UGH, PRESSURE. Oh well, at least I'm not sitting on my ass as much. For now...

And now, for your entertainment/shits and giggles, more of my art from 2007. Around the same time as the other Chiodos picture, and yes, the same mediums. I hadn't dove into the world of mediums until my freshman year. Ugh, once I'm done posting my old crap, I'll post some of my recent work from my new sketchbook... which I am still ecstatic over receiving...

So, yeah... time to spend the rest of my evening on the interwebs.